Home Back



If you do have a gas supply to your flat you must have a Gas Safe certificate, with annual servicing, which Westminster Housing will need to see. You can find a Gas Safe registered engineer by phoning 0800 408 5500 or online at GasSafeRegister.co.uk. Then, remember all the safety procedures. If you do smell a leak, switch off the gas immediately and contact the national gas emergency number on 0800 111 999.

The ugly brick gas supply cupboard under the northern under croft is the property of the university. It controls the gas supply for the heating boilers below.